Monday, February 27, 2006

4 on the floor

I've been tagged.

Four jobs I've had:

  1. Production Coordinator on the Style show.
  2. Assistant (I've been an assistant twice, but I'm counting it once because it is boring.)
  3. Senior Business Applications Analyst at FedEx -- this sounds much more impressive than it actually was.
  4. Door-to-door salesperson: Cookware and fine tableware. Don't ask.

Four movies I can watch over and over:

  1. Bring It On
  2. Ocean's Eleven
  3. Clue
  4. Better Off Dead

Four places I've lived:

  1. Andover, MA
  2. Houston, TX
  3. Memphis, TN
  4. Sacramento, CA

Four TV shows I love:
  1. Everwood
  2. Grey's Anatomy
  3. Project Runway
  4. Battlestar Galactica

Four places I've vacationed:
  1. Good Harbor Beach, Gloucester, MA
  2. Las Vegas, NV
  3. Caribbean -- Celebrity Cruiseline
  4. Italy (Venice, Florence & Rome)

Four of my favorite dishes:

  1. Spicy Basil Noodles at Chao Krung
  2. Goat Cheese Fondue at Luna Park
  3. A big fat burrito
  4. My mom's orange chicken

Four sites I visit daily:

  1. Go Fug Yourself
  2. Television Without Pity
  3. Defamer
  4. Damn Hell Ass Kings

Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. In bed, asleep
  2. On my couch, watching TV
  3. Anywhere, hanging out with the BP
  4. Shopping

I don't know anyone else to tag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home