Wednesday, February 08, 2006

drawing a line in the filth

Somehow, without my even noticing it, I've become the girl who lives in filth. I looked around and realized that my apartment had graduated from messy and was earning an advanced degree in disgusting.

My new plan is to clean one thing every day.

Monday after trivia (3rd place! Do not underestimate the power of The Hoff.): I washed a sinkful of dishes.

Tuesday: I tackled the toilet.

Tonight, I'm torn between scouring the tub and picking up the living room (which is much more work than it sounds like).

Wow, my life is exciting. Aren't you jealous?

2 Comments:

Blogger Olivia Pidwell said...

Right there with both of you. I have piles of mail, reads, etc. everywhere in the common areas (although since I live alone, there's not really a "common" area) and piles and piles of clothes in both bedrooms.

Gross. If people randomly stopped over I would pretend I'm not home. I hope to tackle it this weekend!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scour the tub! That way you can cross the bathroom off the list.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home