Monday, January 02, 2006

83 in 856

What I did this holiday season, in 101 in 1001 form:

15. Buy a piece of furniture to put my purse & keys on when I walk in the back door. Completed 12/29/05 -- Thank you, IKEA.

40. Take my shoes in to be re-heeled. Completed 12/30/05. Jessica's cobbler is AWESOME.

41. Take my new jeans in to be hemmed and take my Chip & Pepper jeans in to have the belt loop sewn back on. Completed 12/30/05. Now I just have to wait until the alterations are done...

61. Buy a recharger for my iPod mini so I can charge it up without hooking it to my laptop. Completed 12/18/05 -- Thanks Jen (aka HSW).

73. Finally take my comforter to be professionally cleaned. It’s been in a giant garbage bag since I had to quarantine it during flea-gate 2004. Hmm, well I did a 180 on this one. I bought a new comforter (or rather my parents bought me one for Chanuka) and threw out the old slightly ratty, potentially still flea-infested one. Screw it, I'm counting it as complete. Completed 1/02/06.

80. Get the dings buffed out/filled in/whatever on my car. Ha! Instead of getting these minor cosmetic things fixed, I just bought a new car. What is WRONG with me? Can I count this as complete? Or do I wait until I have dings in the new car? Ummm, completed 12/29/05.

81. Clean out and vacuum the inside of my car. Well, I cleaned out the old car before I traded it in. Can I count this? Man, this is a slippery slope... Completed 12/29/05.

86. Buy a new set of sheets to replace the ones that the cat is systematically destroying, one clawed thread at a time. Completed 1/1/06.

98. Buy more dangly earrings. -- Completed 10/29/05. Well, it's one more pair and one more IS more. Update -- I've since bought 4 more pairs of dangly earrings, so COMPLETED X 4.

The entire list.