Wednesday, November 09, 2005

my kingdom for a camera phone

I was driving along, minding my own business, when I looked over and noticed the guy on the motorcycle stopped at the light next to me. The first thing that caught my eye was the unwieldy bag he had strapped over his shoulder. It took me a second to realize he was carrying his golf clubs. On his motorcyle.

And then I processed the rest of his outfit. Black Northface puffer jacket -- Check. White helmet -- Check. Cargo shorts -- um, check? Completing the look? Socks & flip-flops. On his motorcycle.

I immediately reported this sighting to Jessica but, alas, was unable to obtain photographic record.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home