Friday, April 13, 2007

working on the night moves

Remember when I used to post regularly? Me neither.

I am working nights on the clip show of doom right now. The big problem with working nights is that my expectations are always that I'm going to get a bunch of stuff done during the day but the reality is...not so much. I've been on nights all week and today was my most productive -- I did one load of laundry and went to the library.

My typical schedule while on the night shift:

Sleep until 11 am
Wake up
Drink diet coke
Feed the cat
Watch last night's TV on the DVR
Scrounge up some food
Shower & dress
Drink diet coke

And by the time that's all done, I've got about an hour before I have to be at work.

Yep, it's a very exciting life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo to the night shift!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home