Friday, November 17, 2006

sophie's (TiVo) choice

I'm about to leave town for a week to visit my parents in their new house and see the cutest baby in the world, my nephew Jacob, along with my sister, her husband and my aunt. I'm looking forward to the trip, but I'm obsessing about what I need to save on my TiVo and what I can live without.

I watch a ridiculous amount of TV, some of which I can certainly catch at my parents' place, but some shows I just do not want to risk missing. Here's my breakdown so far:

Monday: Prison Break (I think they watch this.), Heroes (need to see)
Tuesday: Friday Night Lights (not airing), Standoff, Veronica Mars (not airing), House (they watch) .
Wednesday: Bones (not airing) America's Next Top Model (need to see), Medium
Thursday: Ugly Betty (need to see). Grey's Anatomy (I think they watch this)
Friday: Ghost Whisperer (don't judge me), Battlestar Galactica (need to see), Numbers
Saturday: According to TiVo, Veronica Mars is airing tonight?, SNL
Sunday: The Wire (re-airs a million times), Amazing Race, Cold Case, Without a Trace (I think they watch this)

All told, that is over 19 hours of TV. I'm just lucky that the Everwood re-runs on ABC Family are in season 2 and I don't need to re-watch the bitter Amy or Ephram loves Madison stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home