Wednesday, January 17, 2007

giving in

They finally got me. I have held out through some dark times, but now, in my hour of need, I had to accept the inevitable. Until now, I've been able to find work-arounds and power through the conflicts, but I've reached an impasse and I don't see any other way. I'm getting the dual tuner DVR from Time Warner.

The 24/Heroes conflict broke me. Since I'm not home on Monday nights, I can't even watch one of them (eek) live. I was waffling with the move of Friday Night Lights to Wednesday which conflicts with Bones, but the Monday night problem pushed me over the edge.

Once I get the new DVR and move my TiVo into the bedroom, I will be able to record three shows at once. And then I will rule the world.

I may never leave my apartment again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tigerpants said...

AAAHHHH!!! My comment got eaten! Bastard. Anyway, you'll have to report back on how the DVR works. I'm very curious, as I've been considering it myself, so I can record in glorious HD.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dual tuner is AMAZING. We got a dual-tuner TiVo right before DirecTV ended their partnership with them, and I loooooove it.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home