Tuesday, June 14, 2005

good-bye snooze button... I'll miss you.

So, I started my new morning workout schedule today. Man, I hate waking up early. Unfortunately, it's the only way I can consistantly get my workouts in.

I am still so flabbergasted that I have turned into someone who frets if she can't doesn't do her cardio enough times in a given week.

It all started two New Year's ago. Or really, when I saw pictures of myself at that New Years Eve Party and realized I was HUGE. Well, okay, I still fit through doorways. But, I'm 5 feet tall on a good day and a 20 pounds on my little body is like 50 on a normal-sized person.

So, I joined a gym and started working out. I had my after-work schedule all set and I did see results. But then I started at my current job and working out after work became less and less attractive since I wasn't getting out of work until 7:30 pm or later. I stuck with it as long as I could, but my gym visits got fewer and further between. And then I got sick and didn't work out for a month.

So, now I'm basically starting from scratch and I'm going to do it right. Sadly, doing it right means early morning cardio fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cardio and fun really don't belong in the same sentence. That's just crazy talk.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home