Monday, January 24, 2005

lazy girl lives...sort of

Back in the dark ages, when I was unemployed for a long stretch, I put up a website to amuse myself (and a few random passers-by) called Lazy Girl, which was filled with lessons about how to get by without doing any work. I got some nice compliments about the site and jokingly referred to the "lessons" as my manifesto.

I was using webspace from my cable provider and when they got bought out, I didn't move my site to the new location (see? Lazy!) and Lazy Girl was no more. I've still got the files on my harddrive at home, but I've never made the effort to recreate it since putting forth effort would kind of go against the Lazy Girl credo.

Today, a friend IM'd me this link http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0689874774/102-2941705-5756106?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance. Those bastards stole my Manifesto! I would ruin them if it didn't seem like too much work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home