Monday, August 15, 2005

meth labs ruin it for everyone

So, Target has moved all their decongestants behind the pharmacist and has stopped carrying all the ones that work for me and my poor angry sinuses. Just because the same drugs that keep my sinuses from exploding out my face are also used to make the crystal, I now have to hunt and scrounge (like a drug addict - oh, the irony) for my beautiful Alieve Sinus Headache and my Lovey, Actifed.

Nothing to it but to do it -- I'm going to start hoarding. I just hope the meth lab people don't find out and steal my stash.

1 Comments:

Blogger Olivia Pidwell said...

Did you see the article in Newsweek about Meth? Sounds almost like an appealing drug until you see the pictures of what it can do to you if you abuse it...gross. I'm so vain when it comes to drug use. Kidding. ;)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home