Wednesday, July 20, 2005

grump

I have been in the worst mood this week. There's no real reason for it. Everything's fine, but I am supercrabby. I have no patience with anything the least bit irritating, things that ordinarily would not bother me at all. Earlier this week, the new guy at the office (Who is the totally the guy who is too familiar even though he just met you. Yeah, that guy.) called me this really twee nickname and I just about bit his head off. (Alright, fine, I'll tell you -- he called me "Carebear." Vomit.) Normally, I would just roll my eyes and go on with my day, but I am just not in the mood to put up with his (or anybody's) bullshit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. It would never EVER occur to me to call you that. Not in a million years. And I'd like to think I could get away with it.

7:59 PM  
Blogger carlywei said...

Yes, you could. Because you are an actual friend of mine. This guy? Not so much.

But please don't.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home